|You are not currently logged in. » Login|
This tool is designed to help determine door and drawer front sizes for common configurations on FACE-FRAMED cabinets only. Horizon assumes no responsibility for determining the correct door or drawer front measurements.
If you have FRAMELESS cabinets (also called European-style or contemporary cabinets) or if you're NOT SURE, click here for more information.)
The drawing at right represents a 1-1/2" wide frame with an opening. You will specify the dimensions of the opening and how the door(s) will align on that opening. We make no attempt to draw the frame, doors or drawers to scale.
1. Enter the exact width and height of your actual frame OPENING (from inside edge to inside edge) in inches, to the closest 1/16".
Opening Width: Opening Height:
Show as: Door Drawer Front
2. Choose an overlay option: (What is an overlay?)
Overlay: 1/2" Overlay 1-1/4" Overlay
The drawing now shows the alignment of the door or drawer front on the frame. (If your frames are not 1-1/2" wide, this tool will not provide
accurate results!) The dotted lines are added to show the location of the frame edges.
3. If this opening is covered by two doors, select the "Two Doors" option. Otherwise, select "Single Door". Note: This tool allows for a 1/8in to 3/16in gap between paired doors to avoid rubbing.
Door option: Single Door Two Doors Hide Doors
4. If there are other doors or obstructions near either side, top or bottom of the frame, select the option that most closely resembles your layout. If the options available do not accurately capture your layout, manually adjust the calculated dimensions accordingly. (Tell me more.)
5. Write down the calculated dimensions and adjust as necessary. Repeat process for other openings, as needed.